All the latest dance, theatre, and stage news from Dincwear Dancewear.
Sam Ryder “couldn’t be happier” following record-breaking Eurovision success with SPACE MAN.
Sam Ryder has said he “couldn’t be happier” to return home after his record-breaking success at Eurovision.
The TikTok star came in second place in Eurovision with the song SPACE MAN – not only the UK’s best-performing entry since Imaani in 1998, but with a total of 466 points, also became the highest-scoring UK Eurovision entry of all time.
Now, Sam has made the journey from Space (well, Turin) back down to Earth, as he returns home having re-invigored the country’s belief in Eurovision and that when we try our best, we might actually be…whisper it…good at it. “It’s just lovely to come home and feel that joy and love we’ve felt the whole time,” Sam told press at Heathrow Airport. “Though I am tired now – just want to focus on having a nice sleep tonight.”
SPACE MAN became the highest-scoring UK entry in the history of the competition.
Alfie Boe and Sarah Brightman to release God Save The Queen duet.
The regal record will be a double-A-side, with the new duet sung by Alfie Boe and Sarah Brightman along with the NHS Care Choir on the A-side and the original recording of God Save The Queen from the Queen’s coronation on the B-side. The song was first released on LP in 1953 and was then later reissued on CD in 1997.
SarahBrightman also revealed that the single’s proceeds will be donated to the British Red Cross, of which the Queen is a patron. The classical singer said: “It’s for, what I’m told is, one of the Queen’s favourite charities, which is the British Red Cross, which helps people in crisis all over the world. They’re an amazing charity.” She added: “It’s been such a pleasure to do and we’ve had fun putting it all together with wonderful producers and everybody on the record.”
Speaking on live television, Brightman praised the Queen ahead of the Jubilee celebrations, saying: “What’s so lovely is it’s for an amazing woman who has reigned for so long and done such an amazing job and worked so hard. “She’s there for us when things are not good and we feel secure with her. In a way, she’s the backbone of this country. “And I feel very, very proud, and I know Alfie does, to be British because of her.”
The NHS Voices of Care Choir features the voices of health service employees and was originally put together by music producer James Hawkins.
Is Former Emmerdale star Adam Thomas ‘signing up for Strictly Come Dancing’.
Former Emmerdale actor Adam Thomas is rumoured to be the first celebrity to ‘sign up’ for this year’s Strictly Come Dancing.
Adam, 33, is said to be in talks with BBC bosses to star in series 20 of the dance competition show, which will air in autumn this year. He played Adam Barton in the ITV soap until his departure in 2018, and his brother Ryan, 37, stars in Coronation Street.
The star came third in the 2016 run of I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out of Here! And In 2019, Adam was announced as the host of the I’m A Celeb spin-off, Extra Show.
A source told the press: “Adam has got what it takes to win and is already practising his moves. And he’s got a big female fanbase. “This has been a little while in the making but it’s happening this year.”
It is also reported that Strictly bosses were also looking to sign Adam’s older brother Ryan, who played Jason Grimshaw on the cobbles of Coronation Street for 16 years.
Cast for Bugsy Malone tour announced.
Presented by Theatre Royal Bath Productions, Birmingham Rep and Kenny Wax, Alan Parker’s stage show features a score by Paul Williams and is based on the 1976 movie of the same name. Songs include the likes of “You Give A Little Love”, “My Name is Tallulah”, and “Fat Sam’s Grand Slam”.
Sean Holmes directs the show, which has choreography by Drew McOnie and design by John Bausor. Also in the creative team are Franny-Anne Rafferty (associate director), Phil Bateman (musical supervisor, arranger and orchestrator), Phil Gladwell (lighting designer), Ben Harrison (sound designer), Connagh Tonkinson (musical director), Leanne Pinder (associate choreographer), Richard Weedon (orchestral manager), Verity Noughton (casting director for the unders), Will Burton (casting director for the overs) and Susannah Peretz (wig designer).
The lead roles will be performed by three young casts of seven in rotation. Bugsy Malone will be played by Shaun Sharma, Gabriel Payne and Amar Blackman, Blousey Brown by Mia Lakha, Delilah Bennett-Cardy and Avive Williams, Fat Sam by Albie Snelson, Isham Sankoh and Charlie Burns, Tallulah by Taziva-Faye Katsande, Jasmine Sakyiama and Fayth Ifil, Fizzy by Aidan Oti, Jamie Northey-Dennis and one other performer (yet to be announced), Lena/Babyface by Cherry Mitra, Kayla-Mai Alvares and Ava Hope Smith and Dandy Dan by Rayhaan Kufuor-Gray, Kit Cranston and Desmond Cole.
They are joined by adult ensemble members: Georgia Pemberton, Alisha Capon, Lucy Young, D’Mia Lindsay Walker, Jessica Daugrida, Alicia Ally, Alicia Belgarde, Esme Bacalla-Hayes, Luchia Moss, Kalifa Burton, Rory Fraser, Andile Mabhena, Thomas Walton, Ru Fisher, Mohamed Bangura, Marcus Billany, Luke Mills and Will Lucas.
Based on Lyric Hammersmith’s five-star revival of Parker’s seminal musical, the show will open at Theatre Royal Bath with performances from 2 July 2022, followed by Birmingham Rep from 27 July 2022. After that it will visit Newcastle Theatre Royal, Mayflower Theatre, Southampton, Leeds Grand Theatre, Glasgow Theatre Royal, Belgrade Theatre, Coventry, Oxford Playhouse, Sheffield Lyceum Theatre, Leicester Curve, Milton Keynes Theatre, Theatre Royal Plymouth, Hull New Theatre, Nottingham Theatre Royal, Manchester Opera House, Edinburgh Playhouse, Southend Cliffs Pavilion, Cardiff’s Wales Millennium Centre and Marlowe Theatre, Canterbury with more venues to be announced.
Famous for casting children in adult roles, the musical is set in prohibition-era New York and features a gang of mobsters, showgirls, a penniless boxer, a seductive songstress and a plethora of flying custard pies.
The touring production will comprise of a young company of 39 actors, including three teams of seven kids.
Footloose performance at Malvern Theatres cancelled amid safety concerns.
An opening night performance of Footloose at Malvern Theatres on Monday, May 16 was cancelled after the audience was already seated. A spokesperson from Malvern Theatres said: “Regrettably, last night’s performance of Footloose the Musical was cancelled due to the touring production team facing technical obstacles which resulted in the performance being unable to go ahead.
“All customers who attended are being offered a full refund, as well as complimentary tickets for another performance of Footloose, or any other show of their choice this year.
“We empathise with all of our customers who visited us last night and experienced the disruption and inconvenience, for which we apologise. “The touring company did not have enough time to fully install all the set, and it was a decision made on behalf of the cast and crew’s concern for health and safety. “Those who attended have been offered a free refund for last night, plus tickets to another show at Malvern Theatres, either to another performance of Footloose (it runs until Saturday, May 21) or any other show we’re hosting this year.”
The show is based on the 1980s film and is currently starring Jake Quickenden best known for the X-Factor, I’m a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here and Dancing on Ice.
A spokesperson from the show said: “Based on the 1980s screen sensation which took the world by storm, Footloose sizzles with spirit, fun and the best in UK musical talent. “With cutting edge modern choreography, you’ll enjoy classic 80s hits including Holding Out for a Hero, Almost Paradise, Let’s Hear It For The Boy and of course the unforgettable title track Footloose.
“City boy Ren thinks life is bad enough when he’s forced to move to a rural backwater in America. “But his world comes to a standstill when he arrives at Bomont to find dancing and rock music are banned. “Taking matters into his own hands, soon Ren has all hell breaking loose and the whole town on its feet.”
General News & Sighting
- Over 2,000 performers tried to attend the open audition of “Mamma Mia” at the Novello Theatre in the West End. Many were not actually seen by the producers.
- The “Next Generation Festival” showcases the talent of emerging dancers from around the world. It will take place at the Royal Opera House from the 31st of May until the 21st of June.
- “Wuthering Heights” has announced the principle cast list with Carl Spencer, Lizzie Lister, Luke Bayer & Natalie Eliot taking the lead roles. The production will premiere at the Turbine Theatre in London on the 2nd of June.
- ” & Juliet” has extended its West End run until March 2023. Malinda Parris will take over the role of Nurse from Keala Settle on the 20th of June. The choreography is by Jennifer Weber.
- Phoenix Dance Theatre in Leeds has confirmed that it will end the contracts of 5 dancers, despite a petition and high-profile campaign against the move.
- Gemma Collins has pulled out of the upcoming tour of “Chicago” with a knee injury.
- Strictly stars Graziano, Nadiya, Pasha, Nikita & Giada announced the new “Here Come The Boys” tour. It will take place during June and July.
- The musical “Mrs Doubtfire” will end its Broadway run at the end of May. It is due to open in Manchester on the 2nd of September.
- Solange Urdang has set up a new training organisation called “The Dang” to teach newly developed part-time qualifications for children aged 5 and over in Musical Theatre and Street Dance.
- Will Bracewell & Reece Clarke have been promoted to Principle dancers at the Royal Ballet.
- Birmingham International Dance Festival is back from the 17th of June until the 3rd of July. There will be 9 world premieres and 11 UK premieres. You can view the programme at: bidf.co.uk
- Eric Snyder won the English National Ballet’s Emerging Dancer Competition.
- Base Studios in London have teamed up with Bird College to introduce the Bird students to the Base teachers & choreographers.
- We spotted Carrie Willis opening as Dance Captain at the production of “Cats” in Zurich.
- We spotted Nicolette Bazeley starring in the “Rouge” show in Las Vegas. The choreography is by Nathan Clarke.
- We spotted Anjula Kelly dancing with Carrie Underwood in Las Vegas.
Future Dance News
- A star-studded “Sondheim” concert is to take place at the Cadogan Hall in London on the 23rd of July.
- To mark the Commonwealth Games in Birmingham this summer, the Birmingham Royal Ballet is presenting a triple bill of “On Your Marks”, “Interlinked”, and “Lazuli Sky”.
- Casting has been announced for the new UK tour of “Strictly Ballroom”. It will star Kevin Clifton and Maisie Smith and begin in Portsmouth on the 26th of September.
- ZooNation are celebrating 20 years at Sadlers Wells from the 5th until the 8th of October.
- Giovanni Pernice is doing “Shall We Dance – An Evening With Giovanni Pernice” at the Clapham Grand in London on the 10th of July.
- Three musical concerts will take place in August at the Theatre Royal, Drury Lane, in London. The first will be the concert version of “Chess” on the 1st of August, starring Hadley Fraser & Samantha Barks.The Director and Choreographer is Nick Winston and Alexzandria Sarmiento. On the 8th of August it will be “Kinky Boots” starring Cedric Neil & Courtney Bowman. Finally on the 22nd of August there is a new musical called “Treason”, with choreography by Taylor Walker.
- The Edinburgh Festival takes place from the 5th of August until the 28th of August this year. Dance highlights include Scottish Ballet’s “Coppelia”, Akram Khan’s new “Jungle Book Reimagined”, the UK premiere of Kyle Abraham’s “An Untitled Love” plus Aakash Odedra’s “Samsara”.
- The “Secret Garden” musical is to be staged at the London Palladium on the 28th of August. It will be directed by Nick Winston.
- “Resolution”, the biggest annual showcase for new choreography in the UK, returns to The Place in London from the 7th of May until the 10th of June.
- A new musical of “Wuthering Heights” will take place at the Turbine Theatre in London from the 2nd of June until the 4th of June. It has been produced and choreographed by Christopher Tendai.
- Joanna Goodwin will be directing and choreographing “I Wish My Life Were Like A Musical” this year at the Edinburgh Festival with performances from the 3rd to the 28th of August.
- Brit Award winner Becky Hill makes her Ibiza Rocks debut this summer with a 6 weeks residency.
- “Shrek The Musical” will embark on a new UK tour in 2023. It will be directed and choreographed by Nick Winston and will open in Plymouth on the 21st of July 2023.
- “Annie Get Your Gun” will be staged for one night only at the London Palladium on the 1st of June. It will star Amber Davies as Annie.
- Sir Ian McKellen is to perform alongside ballet dancers in a new show based on “Hamlet” at the Edinburgh Fringe Festival.
- West End Live will take place on the 25th & 26th of June in Trafalgar Square London.
- A new “Strictly Presents” tour was announced. It will feature contestants Maisie Smith & Rhys Stephenson, who will be joined by Strictly pro dancers Neil, Gorka, Jowita & Nancy. The show will tour in June and July.
- The original cast of “Six The Musical” will re-unite for 6 performances at Hampton Court Palace on the 19th & 20th of June. The choreography is by Carrie-Anne Ingrouille.
- Disney musical “Newsies” will have its UK premiere on the 28th of November at the Troubadour Wembley Park Theatre, London. The choreography is by Matt Cole.
- The English Youth Ballet announced its 2022 tour. You can visit its website for more details: englishyouthballet.co.uk
- A 30th anniversary revival of “Crazy For You” will be staged in Chichester from the 11th of July until the 4th of September. It will be directed and choreographed by Susan Stroman – who choreographed the original production in 1992 for which she won the Tony award for Best Choreography.
- Rodgers & Hammerstein’s “Cinderella” will run at the Hope Mill Theatre from the 1st of November until the 11th of December. It will be directed by Joseph Houston and choreographed by William Whelton.
- Louis Tomlinson cancels his upcoming tour dates in Russia and the Ukraine.
- The Chantry Dance Company announced that it’s 2022 production would be “Beauty And The Beast”. The tour details will be announced shortly.
- It was announced that Nicola Benedetti will become the new Director of the Edinburgh Festival in October 2022.
- Sir Matt Bourne’s “Sleeping Beauty” will return on tour this Winter, opening in Plymouth on the 12th of November. Further tour dates and casting is to be announced shortly.
- The musical “Newsies” is set to open in London this year.
- “Jagged Little Pill” will transfer from Broadway to London in November.
- Strictly stars Graziano de Prima & Giadi Lini will be choreographing a brand new musical called “La Bamba” – based on the story of Richie Vallens.
- Craig Revel Horwood announced his “All Balls And Glitter” tour of the UK.
- In the Autumn, Northern Ballet will visit 10 cities with revivals of two family favourites: “The Little Mermaid” & “The Nutcracker”, plus a premiere of “Three Short Ballets”. The season will open at the Leeds Playhouse.
- Harry Styles announced a UK & European tour starting in Glasgow in June.
- “Beauty and the Beast” which is currently touring in the UK, will have a limited run at the London Palladium from the 24th of June until the 17th of September. Directed and choreographed by Matt West, with new dance arrangements by David Chase. Nick Winston is the Associate UK Director / Choreographer with Chandon Jones as Associate Choreographer.
- The Dance Space, Brighton’s first building designed specifically for dance, will open in July 2022.
- The “Peaky Blinders” inspired dance show will premiere in Birmingham at the Hippodrome on the 27th of September. This will be directed and choreographed by Benoit Swan with the Rambert Ballet.
- Tim Rice confirms that “Chess” is set for Broadway.
- The Barn Theatre, Cirencester, has unveiled its 2022 season, which includes a number of musical revivals.
- The revival of “White Christmas” will embark on a new tour in 2022. It will open on the 22nd of November 2022 at the Nottingham Theatre Royal. The choreography is by Stephen Mear.
Auditions & Vacancies
- Sir Matt Bourne’s New Adventures Company is holding auditions in London on the 25th & 26th of June. The deadline to apply is the 6th of June. Visit the company website for more details.
- Choreographer Philip Joel is looking for 30 dancers for a paid Flash Mob. The rehearsals and performance are in Central London on the 12th & 13th of June. Contact: Philipjoel@platinumacademy.co.uk
- Adrian Gas is looking for dancers to join the cast of the Ibiza Cabaret Show in London. The auditions are on the 14th, 15th & 16th of June in Central London and are by invitation only. Contact: email@example.com
- Globestar is looking for tap dancers for an event on the 2nd of July. Auditions will be held in Central London on the 8th & 9th of June. The rehearsals are on the 28th, 29th & 30th of June. The choreographer is Bill Deamer. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sweetshop Revolution is looking for dancers for several upcoming projects. The auditions are on the 11th and 12th of June in London. For more information, contact: email@example.com
- Winchester Theatre Arts is looking for a dance teacher. This is a permanent position starting in September. For more information email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- One Dance UK is seeking an experienced Project Manager. Enquiries and applications should be directed to: email@example.com
- English National Ballet has launched a global search for a new Artistic Director to replace Tamara Rojo CBE. For more information visit: www.odgers.com/85718
- Auditions for this years Thursford Christmas Spectacular are on the 20th & 21st of June. Go to www.thursfordjobs.com for more details.
- Backyard Cinemas are looking for dancers to join it’s Spring/Summer season. For more information email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- BOR Productions are casting for several of their cruise ship contracts with MSC Cruises. For more details contact: email@example.com
- Northern Ballet is looking to appoint a new Chair of Trustees. The closing date for applications is the 3rd of June. Visit the website for further details and to apply.
- Mica Bradbury of the Royal Ballet is offering “A Masterclass With Mica” – a ballet class at the Royal Opera House plus an exclusive “Day in the life of a Royal Ballet dancer” backstage tour on the 2nd of July from 2.00pm – 5.00pm. For more details: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Alyx Steele is putting on a workshop on the 12th of June from 12.00pm – 3.00pm at Dance Attic in London. Message Alyx on Instagram to book your space.
- Nick Winston is doing 6 individual workshops over 2 days on the 9th and 10th of June at the Hub Studios in London for £15. Download the Hub Studios app to book.
- Eddie Slattery is offering his “Shall We Dance – Theatre Dance Intensive” on the 5th of June with 4 top Musical Theatre teachers (Ellen Kane, Joanna Goodwin, Emma Rogers & Fabian Aloise) from 10.00am – 6.00pm at Dance Attic Studios in London.
- London Studio Centre announced the line up of teachers for its Commercial Dance Summer Intensive. These are: Briony Albert, Philip Birchall, Lisa Spencer, Randall Watson, Josh Denyer & John Graham. It will take place from the 8th of August until the 12th of August.
- 3 Rings Talent offers a Commercial class with Beky Humphreys every Tuesday from 2.30 – 4.00pm at Base Dance studio in London.
- Gaz Davis is offering a 3 day Mentor Programme for pro dancers on the 10th -12th of August in London. Contact Gaz on: email@example.com
- Oti Mabuse Dance Studio is offering a Latin American Beginners class with Marius every Thursday from 8.00 – 9.00pm.
- Lukas McFarlane will hold an Intensive dance course from the 6th of September to the 15th of September. For more information contact: www.untitleddance.com
- Nafisah Baba is teaching at Danceworks in London on Wednesdays from 5.30 – 7.00pm and on Tuesdays from 8.00 – 9.30pm.
- Sherisse Bisram is offering a Commercial class on Tuesdays at Pineapple from 7.30 – 8.30pm and a “Sexy RNB” from 8.30 – 9.30pm.
- Danceworks in London have a Summer Intensive with Marianela Nunez & Alejandro Parente from the 8th to the 12th of August.
- The TGS Summer Intensive will take place from the 25th to the 29th of July at the Hemingford Pavilion from 10.00 – 3.00pm daily. Collette Guitart (from “Six” & “& Juliet” ) will be the first guest with Michael Andrew Naylor the second guest. Wednesdays guests are Travis Kerry & Nick Kerry from “Hamilton” and on Thursday the guest will be Nikki Trow. On Friday it is Jordi Guitart. To book: email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lowri Jackson has a new weekly Heels class at Base Studios on Saturdays from 4.00 – 5.30pm.
- Martina Gumbs is doing a Jazz Heels class on Wednesdays from 7.00 – 8.15pm for £7 at Studio 25, Manchester. For more details and to book, contact: email@example.com
- Holly Stubbings is giving a Contemporary Fusion class at Pineapple Dance Studios on Fridays from 6.00 – 7.00pm.
- Sophie Haws is offering a Commercial class on Sundays from 6.00 – 7.00pm for £8 at the JD Studio in Southampton.
- Jared Hageman is offering a Jazz class on Mondays from 5.30 – 7.00pm for £9 at the Hub Studio in London.
- Shona Wilson has a Commercial class at Base Studios on Thursday from 8.30 – 9.55pm.
- Lara Hunt has a Contemporary class on Fridays from 5.30 – 6.30pm at Hi-Bri’s Dance Studio in Solihull. Book at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you live in LA, Tobias Ellehammer is teaching at Millenium Studios in North Hollywood on Fridays from 7.00 – 9.00pm.
- Holly Johnson is offering Commercial dance classes at the Rooftop Studios in Leek on Wednesdays for £5 per class. Aged 16+. Message Holly on Facebook for more details.
- Aileen Carroll-Turner is offering Adult Ballet classes at intermediate level on Mondays from 8.00 – 9.30pm at CTSD in Brighton. Students £8.50 and drop ins £9.50.
- Laura Gilchrist is offering a Commercial class on Mondays from 7.15 – 8.45pm for £7 at the Grove Community Hub in Leicester, LE31QZ.
- Laura Morse is offering a class on Wednesdays at Base Studios, London, from 5.30 – 6.55pm. Book your space via the app.
- Haley Monaghan is teaching a Heels class on Wednesdays from 8.30 – 10.00pm at the Base Dance Studios in London for £12. Book your place via the app.
- Kim Collins is offering a Commercial class every Wednesday & Saturday from 1.00 – 2.25pm at the Base Dance Studios in London.
- Christopher Tendai is offering a Musical Theatre Jazz class at Pineapple Studios, London, on Tuesdays from 10.15 – 11.45am.
- Drew McOnie is giving a dance class at Pineapple Studios on Fridays at 6.30 – 8.30pm.
- Gareth Walker is teaching a Commercial Jazz dance class at the Pineapple Studios every Tuesday at 3.15pm.
- Ombracuradance have a weekly Hip Hop / Experimental dance class at The Base Studios on Mondays at 8.30 – 9.55pm
- Katie Deacon has an Advanced / Pro Ballet Class at the Pineapple Dance Studios on Tuesdays & Thursdays at 1.30pm.
- Christabelle Field is teaching a Latin Jazz class at the Base Dance Studio on Thursdays from 2.30 – 4.00pm for £9 in the Timberlake Studio.
- Louise Barton has a Commercial Dance class at the Pineapple Dance Studios every Friday from 1.45 – 3.15pm.
- Lil J is offering a number of “sassy commercial fusion” dance classes at Pineapple Studios. Check the website for details.
- Christina Andrea has classes at Pineapple Studios on Tuesday from 5.00 – 6.00pm (Studio 2) & Wednesday from 7.45 – 8.45pm (Studio 1). There is also a Commercial Edge class at Base Studios on Thursday from 2.30 – 4.00pm (James Brown Studio).
- Dollie Henry offers a weekly Jazz class at Pineapple Dance Studios on Sundays from 4.15 – 5.45pm.
- Michael & Jowita, the winners of “The Greatest Dancer”, are offering a full range of dance classes at their Studio in Ealing, London.
Film And Video
- Choreographer Ashley Wallen has been nominated for a Chita Rivera Award for “Outstanding Choreography For A Theatrical Release” for his work on “Cinderella”. The winner will be announced on the 20th of June In New York.
- The line-up has been announced for the BBC’s “Platinum Party At The Palace”. It includes “Hamilton”, “Six”, Lin-Manuel Miranda and many more. The event takes place on the 4th of June and will be live on BBC1.
- “West Side Story” will resume its world tour later this year, under the direction of Lonny Price, touring Germany and Austria. The production features Jerome Robbin’s original choreography.
- Since being released on the 6th of May, “Six – The Musical” has been streamed over 3.5 million times. It has debuted at number 1 on Billboard’s Cast Album chart.
- The film “Barbie”, starring Ryan Gosling and Margot Robbie, will feature extended dance sequences, which required some of the cast members to take extensive dance lessons.
- We spotted Kimberly Wyatt performing on the halftime show at Wembley for the final of the ladies FA Cup.
- We spotted Hannah Swift dancing at the FA Cup Final at Wembley on Saturday.
- We spotted Ella Carolan, Sasha Woodward & Abbie Brown performing with the Dane Bates Collective on “Britain’s Got Talent”.
- We spotted the following dancers performing with Sister Sledge at the O2 in London: Devon Young, Nicole Bondzie, Zoe Purpori, Carmelle Rudder, Ayesha Greed & Aliyah Sharnell.
- We spotted Sophia Parton & Wednesday Houghton on ITV’s “Platinum Jubilee Celebrations”.
- We spotted the Cabaret Rouge dancers performing at the Jam House in Birmingham.
- We spotted Lucy Parry dancing at the O2 with the PDC Darts Dancers.
- We spotted Andrew Hamshire, Crystal Hantig & James Mulford performing with Steps at the O2 Arena.
- We spotted Lizzy Benham performing with the Irish entry for the Eurovision Song Contest.
Dincwear Dancewear will keep watching the news and bring you further updates in the next edition.
View The Strictly Stars Wearing Dincwear Dancewear
From all the news team at Dincwear Dancewear, See you all next week!
This post has been created by the Dincwear Dancewear Team.